Contact person: Claudine Ang Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thursday, September 1, 2022, 14:30 - 17:00 UTC+08:00
Sands Expo & Convention Centre, Hibiscus Junior Ballroom 3711-3713 10 Bayfront Ave, Marina Bay Sands, Hibiscus Junior Ballroom 3711 3713, Singapore, Central, Singapore
Technology that unleashes the innovative potential of companies. That is what Alibaba Cloud Day is all about. At this half-day seminar, you will hear about our latest product innovations and big data and cloud computing trends. You will also hear from respected and accomplished speakers on what businesses can do to accelerate growth, innovation, and digital transformation.
Alongside Singapore Innovation day, we will also celebrate 910 Alibaba Customer day which falls on September 10th. We are reminded of our mission “to make it easy to do business anywhere” with our customers and partners since the first day.
No matter how many changes we embrace, we will hold in high esteem the belief—“customer first”. The value of Alibaba is always embodied in the pursuit of the dream and the values we create for customers.
2pm - 2:30pm | Registration
2:30pm - 2:35pm | Welcome Remarks
by Dr Derek Wang, General Manager, Alibaba Cloud Intelligence, Singapore, South Asia, and Thailand
2:35pm - 2:55pm | The Future of Digital Business Transformation is Now (New Product Launches)
by Yang Kan, Lead Solutions Architect, Alibaba Cloud Intelligence, Singapore, South Asia, and Thailand
2:55pm - 3:00pm | Building the Future Ecosystem With You
by Claudine Ang, Head of Marketing, Alibaba Cloud Intelligence, Singapore, South Asia, and Thailand
3:00pm - 3:30pm | C-Talk: Putting Retail at the Heart of the Next Digital Reality
What does Agile Retail entail in this digital age? Global eCommerce has skyrocketed in recent years, amidst the pandemic the radical shift of consumer and employee mindsets has a profound impact on retail businesses like never before. To thrive with the emergence of the Metaverse, discerning consumer behaviour and needs, retail needs to rethink how they can become the agile, innovative, responsive organisations they need to be.
This session will discuss:
• Unified Retail – What are the required system implementations and building blocks needed to deliver a seamless customer experience across all platforms, channels and devices? How can new tech mitigate/ address risks of failure and delay in the New Normal?
• Brand championing – Growing your digital brand strategy, and readapting brand awareness towards a customer-centric approach.
• Dynamic data – Refining customer-rich data and pulling immediate insights to create exceptional personalised offline and online experiences, and deepening customer relationships and loyalty.
• Next-gen Pay – How to deploy sophisticated tools and technologies in line with what new age customers need, their spending power and its impact on future payments.
• Race to Zero - Why retailers should be supporting the movement to drive climate action and target reduced carbon footprint across all areas of the business.
Ken Xu, Solution Architect, Media and Entertainment Industry Lead, Alibaba Cloud Intelligence, Singapore
Kenneth Tan, CEO & Co-Founder, BeLive
Jon Griffin, Creative Director, Evvo Labs
Wallace Yaw, Regional Business Development for Enhanced Technology, Fortinet
Edmas Neo, Council Chief, Original Startups Collective (Moderator)
3:30pm - 3:45pm | Business-Driven Approach to Cloud Governance Adoption
Cloud adoption was accelerated during the pandemic period, but organisations find that amidst this disruption, that managing cloud spend becomes more demanding than ever. A survey reveals that over 30% considered their cloud spending wasteful, and 80% found managing their cloud spending a challenge. One of the key reasons is the lack of understanding of IT governance frameworks and cloud overspending which in many organisations are grappling with an unfamiliar cost model for IT and lack a deep understanding of how to manage them in their business operations.
by He Run, Solutions Architect, Channel Lead, Alibaba Cloud Intelligence, Singapore
3:45pm - 3:55pm | Launch of Web3.0 Innovation Alliance
Dr Derek Wang, General Manager, Alibaba Cloud Intelligence, Singapore, South Asia, and Thailand
Sailor Zhong, Founder and CEO, ChainUp
Chuck Ko, Vice President, ConsenLabs
3:55pm - 4:25pm | C-Talk: Opportunities and Challenges in the Web3 Era
Web3.0 or the Spatial Web era, just like blockchain technology strives to create a more democratic version of the internet. This is the next stage of web evolution, making the internet more intelligent, and near human-like through the power of AI and enabling technologies. Web3.0 will no longer contain data with centralised organisations, but on blockchain networks i.e. owned by the users themselves.
• What’s the hype about decentralised benefits and how can we empower users to maintain an equitable web for the future?
• How can we as users work together to improve data security, scalability and privacy?
• What are the key enabling technologies to create and distribute highly-tailored content to everyone who consumes the internet?
• Why do regulators remain sceptical/cautious on their governing approach /policies of a decentralised web?
• While Web3.0 opens up new potential for business advantage, what about the related risks that emerge from this?
• How is the Work of Future impacted by these new technologies?
Glenn Tay, Managing Director, Works Pte Ltd
Manoj Vembu, Director, Rubix Network
Derrick Loi, General Manager, International Business, Digital Technologies, Ant Group
Chuck Ko, Vice President, ConsenLabs
Syed Mubarak, Vice President, EPS (Moderator)
4:25pm - 4:30pm | Closing Remarks
by Elaine Chan, Director, ISV and Cloud Partners Scale, Asia-Territory, Intel
4:30pm onwards | Customer Appreciation Cocktail Networking