Thursday, February 7, 2019, 08:15 - 10:30 UTC+00:00
Alibaba UK Office 3rd Floor, The Davidson Building, 5 Southampton Street. Covent Garden, London WC2E 7HA, United Kingdom, London, England, United Kingdom
China is steaming ahead to become the world's largest economy and the internet represents a significant driver.
As more and more companies pursue China and Asia-growth strategies, a real opportunity has emerged for digital agencies to support international B2B and B2C brands expanding into Asia as well as looking into growing their own agencies further in the region.
Join the China-Britain Business Council, Just After Midnight, Alibaba Cloud and Sarah Vick, Non-Executive Chair & Board Advisor for digital agencies, on the 7th February to get an understanding of the market opportunities and challenges in this part of the world - covering:
• The size & shape of the economy, including opportunities & barriers to entry
• Dynamics of the marketplace, including tech & marketing trends
• Practical steps to launch/ grow your customers’ brands digitally
• Ins & outs to hosting websites including license requirements
• Best practices, including real-life experience of UK brand launches.
Who Should Attend?
This event is for business, operations and technology leaders in digital agencies looking to grow into China/ Asia or whom have an interest or active requirement to support clients pursuing growth in this region.
High Level Agenda
• Welcome to Asia: Land of Opportunity. By Chris Lethbridge, Creative Industries Advisor at China-Britain Business Council (CBBC)
• Lessons Learnt: Tips on how to to Successfully Expand Your Agency in Asia. By Sarah Vick, Non-Executive Chair & Board Advisor
• Brand Case Study: Pursuing a China-Growth Strategy. By Sam Booth, CEO at Just After Midnight
• A Practical Guide: How to Architect Your Journey to Asia. By Alibaba Cloud
High Level Timings
08:15 – Breakfast/ Networking
08:45 – Welcome
08:55 – Presentations
10:20 – Close/ Networking
We reserve the right to decline registrations