Contact person: Claudine Ang Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Friday, September 16, 2022, 17:00 - 20:00 UTC+05:30
Sofitel Mumbai BKC C 57, G Block BKC, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400051, India, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO KNOW WHEN TAKING YOUR ENTERPRISE TO THE SKIES?
Cloud adoption was accelerated during the pandemic period, but organisations find that amidst this disruption, that managing cloud spend becomes more demanding than ever. A survey reveals that over 30% considered their cloud spending wasteful, and 80% found managing their cloud spending a challenge. Moreover, a third of businesses experience cloud budget overruns of up to 40%, and 1 in 12 companies overspends by more annually. One of the key reasons for cloud overspending in many organisations is that most companies are grappling with an unfamiliar cost model for IT and lack a deep understanding of how to manage them in their business operations.
In this session, we will uncover:
• Why setting a strategic approach with a forecast of consumption and creating budget expectations is important for a robust cloud cost management plan.
• How defining the key metrics of costs incurred outside of the initial cloud budget could help track and stay on top of your spend.
• Gain buy-in from across the organisation, including key stakeholders to drive accountability.
• Look for ways to reduce spending whether it’s from unused resources or scheduled services.
• Consider automation in cost optimisation to configure your resources, operate more sustainably, scans usage for inefficiencies, and bring the right support to your IT Team
1845 - 1900 Registrations
1900 - 1915 Opening and Presentation by TechAltered
1915 - 2000 Fireside Tech Chat
2000 - 2030 Transition Journey
2030 - 2045 Q&A And closing
2045 onwards Cocktails and Dinner