Please enter the email you used to sign up for this webinar.
Please fill the correct email
If you haven't signed up, please do so by filling out the form on the right → Please sign up for the webinar.
Thursday, Sep. 12, 2019 | 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM UTC+1:00
Join this webinar to get a practical perspective on the key considerations when developing your digital business presence in China. This webinar is aimed equally at IT Professionals and Decision Makers of all industries and company sizes who want to operate IT-based systems in and with Mainland China. We will focus on both the technical and commercial aspects necessary to successfully set up your application and system landscape. In particular, you'll get an overview of our cloud-based services and reference architectures that have proven to work well with cross-border applications and IT systems. They will also learn the commercial aspects, best practices, and implications of the ICP License and Cyber Security Law.
1) 10:00 – 10:20 Who is Alibaba Group & Alibaba Cloud?
2) 10:20– 10:40 Alibaba Cloud for Polish Businesses
Speaker: Roseville by ALSO
3) 10:40 – 11:00 Save money with Softklix Cloud Desktops on Alibaba Cloud
1) 10:00 – 10:20 Alibaba Group & Alibaba Cloud, kim jesteśmy?
2) 10:20– 10:40 Rozwiązania Alibaba Cloud dla firm z Polski.
Prezenter: Roseville by ALSO
3) 10:40 – 11:00 Oszczędzaj używając Softklix Cloud Desktops i Alibaba Cloud.
Business Development Manager
As Business Development Manager, Christoph Kung works with partners from the Alibaba Cloud ecosystem to help clients optimize their GoChina IT strategy and infrastructure.
Business Development Manager, Cloud at Roseville by ALSO
Adam is an experienced "As-a-Service" concept propagator working with leading IT companies across CEE and Nordic region. He is passionate about cloud solutions, IoT, AI, Big Data and since more than 10 years helps corporations and enterprises in their IT transformation.
With over 25 years experience in software development for Multi-User and Remote Desktop technologies – including several that went into the Microsoft RDSH-stack, Hubert Gburzyński is now Technology Evangelist at Softklix and managing Softklix’s Tier 1 Key-Accounts.
Log in with your Alibaba Cloud account to sign up for this webinar.Log In with Alibaba Cloud Account
Or fill out the form below to sign up.
Thank you for signing up. Sign up for Other Users
1. How likely would you be to recommend this presentation to a friend or colleague?
2. How useful was the content of this webinar to you?
3. Was the webinar's subject matter presented effectively?