Please enter the email you used to sign up for this webinar.
Please fill the correct email
If you haven't signed up, please do so by filling out the form on the right → Please sign up for the webinar.
Tuesday, Apr. 21, 2020 | 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM UTC+10:00
This webinar is suitable for multiple industries. From organisations working on COVID-19 treatments or vaccines to businesses looking to expand more online via e-commerce. We will highlight how Alibaba Cloud is now offering its genome sequencing data analysis tools to hospitals and centres for disease control worldwide. Driving gene sequencing five times faster than current solutions and test up to 20 people simultaneously with 100% accuracy. IT will also cover diagnostics tools used for CT scans within patients giving faster throughput for stressed testing centres.
Will cover help for offline retail business who are directly affected by the outbreak of Coronavirus disease which in turn presents challenges for many as shoppers ramp up online purchases even after the epidemic is contained. This solution offers you a suite of powerful cloud-based services to rapidly develop, implement, and deliver digital mall capability, and enables you to build cost-effective online marketplace.
• Alibaba Cloud's COVID-19 solutions - Overview Highlights
• Alibaba Cloud's COVID-19 solutions - AI Diagnosis through CT scan images
• Alibaba Cloud's COVID-19 solutions – An Elastic HPC Solution for Life Sciences
• Alibaba Cloud's COVID-19 solutions - E-commerce Marketplace
Head of Solution Architects, Alibaba Cloud ANZ
Steve is an experienced Solutions Architect with a demonstrated history of working in the cloud industry and various sectors. Skilled in Requirements Analysis, Cloud Architect, JAVA, DB, SCADA, and Linux.
1. How likely would you be to recommend this presentation to a friend or colleague?
2. How useful was the content of this webinar to you?
3. Was the webinar's subject matter presented effectively?