Please enter the email you used to sign up for this webinar.
Please fill the correct email
If you haven't signed up, please do so by filling out the form on the right → Please sign up for the webinar.
Thursday, May. 28, 2020 | 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM UTC+8
For businesses looking to expand globally, Alibaba Cloud Global Accelerator provides the solution for organizations and institutions to quickly build a platform that features a seamless and easy-to-use experience.
Global Accelerator is a network acceleration service, benefiting from the high-quality bandwidth and global transmission networks that are provided by Alibaba Cloud. Global Accelerator enables nearby access to the Internet and cross-region deployment of applications, improving the user experience of Internet services. Global Accelerator features high network quality, high security, high availability, and low latency. In addition, Global Accelerator can be activated within several minutes, making service deployment more agile.
Join us on this webinar to learn how Alibaba Cloud Global Accelerator provides network acceleration service for your Internet-facing application globally with superior network quality & high reliability, and enhanced security.
Empowering SME during COVID19 Webinar Series
1) Alibaba Cloud Solutions & 6th Gen ECS - Support SMEs in the COVID19 Situation : Watch Now
2) How DingTalk Can Help Your Business During the Covid-19 Situation : Sign Up
Join Alibaba Cloud Malaysia Developer DingTalk Group to get the latest news and updates from us, network with industry peers and level up your Cloud knowledge & skills. Join the Group Now
1) Global Network Challenges
2) Different Architecture used by Alibaba Cloud
3) Benefits and Features of Global Accelerator
4) Hands on Demo
5) Network Global Accelerator Billing method and plan rates
Rohit Kumar is a Solution Architect at Alibaba Cloud, helping European companies make best use of Alibaba Cloud capabilities to transform their businesses while using the best practices developed by Alibaba Group. He is a Computer Engineer by education and has an MBA from University of Oxford.
1. How likely would you be to recommend this presentation to a friend or colleague?
2. How useful was the content of this webinar to you?
3. Was the webinar's subject matter presented effectively?