Please enter the email you used to sign up for this webinar.
Please fill the correct email
If you haven't signed up, please do so by filling out the form on the right → Please sign up for the webinar.
Tuesday, Jun. 16, 2020 | 8:30 PM - 9:30 PM UTC+8
Alibaba Cloud is always looking for ways to support SMEs and businesses to help them thrive in their cloud transformation. Businesses often have questions on how to effectively cope and ride along the wave of digital transformation, with the least resources possible.
Here in this webinar, we will share an overview of the basic information that you need to know before embarking your digital transformation journey. This webinar will share the opportunities and challenges of digital transformation for SMEs, the entry to digital transformation such as building a tailored website and starting the cloud migration. Lastly, how to fuel fast growth by leveraging Alibaba's rich ecosystem.
All You Need To Get Started with Cloud Migration Webinar Series :
The Starter Kit You Need to Get Started with Alibaba Cloud : Sign Up Now >>
Migrating Effectively to Alibaba Cloud : Sign Up Now >>
Join Alibaba Cloud Malaysia Developer DingTalk Group to get the latest news and updates from us, network with industry peers and level up your Cloud knowledge & skills. Join the Group Now
1) Opportunities And Challenges Of Digital Transformation For SMEs
2) Discover Alibaba Cloud Through Double 11 Shopping Festival
3) Entry To Digital Transformation - Build Tailored Website And Start Cloud Migration
4) Next Level - Use Digital Intelligence To Drive Business And Smart Marketing
5) Build A China-Ready Business
6) Fuel Fast Growth By Leveraging Alibaba's Rich Ecosystem
Senior Solutions Architect at Alibaba Cloud
Experienced Solutions Architect with a demonstrated history of working in the Internet industry. Skilled in Cloud Computing, Storage, Security and Unix system software. Proven technical leadership and strong engineering professional with a PhD focused in Computer Networking.
1. How likely would you be to recommend this presentation to a friend or colleague?
2. How useful was the content of this webinar to you?
3. Was the webinar's subject matter presented effectively?