Please enter the email you used to sign up for this webinar.
Please fill the correct email
If you haven't signed up, please do so by filling out the form on the right → Please sign up for the webinar.
Tuesday, Jun. 23, 2020 | 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM UTC+8:00
The gaming industry is no longer restricted by geographical limits. Gaming companies, developers, and publishers from different countries come together to build games for a global audience. Going onto the Cloud means globally and cost-effectively tapping into a “collective wisdom.” Now, gaming companies proactively embrace the digital shift to reinstate its market leadership.
This webinar will cover:
• Evolution of the global gaming industry and recent trends that pose new challenges and opportunities
• Why the Cloud is a central component in the gaming ecosystem
• How Cloud-based gaming solutions benefit game developers
• How Alibaba Cloud’s gaming solution offers unique value additions for small- and medium-sized enterprises (SME) and developers
• What to expect in the gaming sector due to globalization and new technologies
Lead Solution Architect, Alibaba Cloud International Business
As the Lead Architect of Alibaba Cloud's international business department, Alex Huang has more than ten years of cloud computing experience, focusing on the Internet and FinTech fields, and supporting customers to use cloud computing, big data and AI technologies for business success.
Log in with your Alibaba Cloud account to sign up for this webinar.Log In with Alibaba Cloud Account
Or fill out the form below to sign up.
Thank you for signing up. Sign up for Other Users
1. How likely would you be to recommend this presentation to a friend or colleague?
2. How useful was the content of this webinar to you?
3. Was the webinar's subject matter presented effectively?