Please enter the email you used to sign up for this webinar.
Please fill the correct email
If you haven't signed up, please do so by filling out the form on the right → Please sign up for the webinar.
Wednesday, Sep. 9, 2020 | 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM UTC+2:00
The webinar will give a brief look into the Chinese market based on the experience that the ACPM IT Consulting team has gathered in the past 5+ years operating in China. We will dive into soaring industries, openings and potential niche areas that can be attractive for companies in the CEE region. Alibaba Cloud will present its China Gateway solutions and products that are essential infrastructure for market entry and can provide a competitive edge for exporting companies to China. ACPM IT Consulting will give a closer look into the added-value, full-stack integration services it provides in CEE & beyond when it comes to Alibaba Cloud.
• 10:00 – 10:20: Opportunities on the Chinese market, and our way to get there (Presenter: Oliver Kovecses, ACPM)
• 10:20 – 10:40: Introduction of Alibaba Cloud and its relevant Gateway services for CEE clients (Presenter: Alibaba Cloud)
• 10:40 – 11:00: Competitive advantages and added-value services of ACPM and Alibaba Cloud (Presenter: Oliver Kovecses, ACPM)
International Sales Director, ACPM IT Consulting Ltd
Mr Oliver Kovecses is an experienced Sales & Business Development Director for Asia Pacific countries at international cybersecurity consulting firm ACPM. He has been in position for the past three years where his major responsibilities and track record include business development, etc.
Business Development Director, Alibaba Cloud
Michael Plagge joined Alibaba Cloud in May 2018 as their Business Development Director. He has been with Alibaba Group since October 2016, initially as Director Business Development Automotive and Head of Autonavi Europe. Before joining Alibaba Group, Michael worked for the auto supplier Elektrobit.
1. How likely would you be to recommend this presentation to a friend or colleague?
2. How useful was the content of this webinar to you?
3. Was the webinar's subject matter presented effectively?