Please enter the email you used to sign up for this webinar.
Please fill the correct email
If you haven't signed up, please do so by filling out the form on the right → Please sign up for the webinar.
Monday, Dec. 7, 2020 | 10:30 AM - 11:00 AM UTC-8:00
The Cyber Security Law of the People's Republic of China, commonly referred to as the China Cyber Security Law, was enacted to enhance data security, privacy, and cybersecurity in the interest of national security.
Alibaba Cloud understands the importance of security compliance and the common challenges faced by MNCs entering and expanding in China. On top of assuring Alibaba Cloud's compliance, this solution provides cloud security compliance capabilities and guidance for you to leverage and stay compliant with the key regulatory requirements.
• Overview on the cybersecurity regulatory compliance in China
• Alibaba Cloud’s compliance with MLPS2.0
• Alibaba Cloud’s offering for regulatory compliance in China
Regional Security Compliance Lead (HTKP & Go China), Alibaba Cloud Intelligence
Sunny Guan is a Regional Security Compliance Lead (HTKP & Go China) in Alibaba with extensive experience in technology risk management and cybersecurity related compliance. She specializes in regulatory compliance in Greater China. Sunny led several projects to provide compliance solution.
Log in with your Alibaba Cloud account to sign up for this webinar.Log In with Alibaba Cloud Account
Or fill out the form below to sign up.
Thank you for signing up. Sign up for Other Users
1. How likely would you be to recommend this presentation to a friend or colleague?
2. How useful was the content of this webinar to you?
3. Was the webinar's subject matter presented effectively?