Wednesday, May 19, 2021, 16:00 - 18:00 UTC+08:00
Arena, Level 2, Bridge+ 79 Robinson Road, SG, Central, Singapore
Panel Discussion, Open to Public Audience [max. 30 guests]
21 Apr 2021, 4.00pm to 6.00pm
● Connecting experts from various sectors to discuss opportunities for green fintech
to bridge existing sustainability gaps in the financial sector
● Explore opportunities for future collaborations
3.45pm - 4.15pm Registration
4.15 - 4.30pm Welcome Address - Introducing the Panellists
4.30pm - 5.15pm Panel Discussion
5.15pm - 6.00pm Q&A, Small group discussions
Panel Discussion Talking Points
Overarching theme of the panel: Sustainability vs. Profitability: How can Green FinTech empower their co-existence?
● What are some of the key trends in 2020 and 2021?
● How has attitudes towards sustainability and ESG shifted over the past few years? i.e. Project Greenprint by MAS
● Is sustainability seen as a business opportunity for the financial sector?
● What are some key challenges of adopting sustainable tech/practices in
favour of profitability?
● Potential collaboration opportunities