Contact person: Yanhan Tan Contact email: email@example.com
Friday, December 6, 2019, 11:00 - 12:00 UTC+08:00
Singapore On Zoom platform, Singapore, Central, Singapore
The increase growth in internet usage has made Southeast Asian nations more prone to cyberattacks, which in turn results in a data breach or system failure. Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam and Indonesia, are particularly at risk. Singapore (along with Australia, Japan, New Zealand, and South Korea) is one of the “Cyber Five” countries that are disproportionately vulnerable to cyberattacks because of their reliance on technology.
Join the Live Webinar hosted by Alibaba Cloud and look forward to the follow sessions:
1) The norm of cyber security in the cloud by leading analyst firm Ovum
2) The best practice of cloud security in e-Commerce and Logistics sectors implemented by Lazada
3) Interactive Q&A session: Ask our experts questions on the spot!
Featured Speakers include:
1) Suman Sourav, Lazada Group, Vice-President, Security Architecture & Projects
Suman is a Technology Leader and Programme Director with 13+ years of progressive techno-functional experience in secure-SDLC programs design, Digital Transformation, Software Architecture Design in industries relating to Banking and Finance, Telecommunication, and Software & Services.
2) Andrew Milroy, Ovum, Head of Advisory Service, APAC
Andrew leads Ovum’s APAC consulting business. He helps clients grow their businesses by offering TMT consulting solutions ranging from strategic consulting projects to market opportunity analysis
Live webinar details:
Date: 6 December 2019, Friday
Time: 11:00am - 12:00pm, SGT UTC+8
*This Live Webinar will be hosted on Zoom. All participants upon registration will receive an access link to the Zoom webinar.