Please enter the email you used to sign up for this webinar.
Please fill the correct email
If you haven't signed up, please do so by filling out the form on the right → Please sign up for the webinar.
Thursday, Aug. 13, 2020 | 10:00 AM - 11:05 AM UTC+8:00
Session 1: Alibaba Cloud Game Tech Behind Great Games by Alex Huang, 10:00 - 10:25
The gaming industry is no longer restricted by geographical limits. Gaming companies, developers, and publishers from different countries come together to build games for a global audience. Going onto the Cloud means globally and cost-effectively tapping into a “collective wisdom.” Now, gaming companies proactively embrace the digital shift to reinstate its market leadership.
This session will cover:
• Evolution of the global gaming industry and recent trends that pose new challenges and opportunities
• Why the Cloud is a central component in the gaming ecosystem
• How Cloud-based gaming solutions benefit game developers
• How Alibaba Cloud’s gaming solution offers unique value additions for small- and medium-sized enterprises (SME) and developers
Session 2: Cloud-Native Security on Alibaba Cloud by Jake Hou, 10:25 - 11:05
As online gaming gains more traction, security threats are becoming a serious challenge for most gaming organizations. The following solution protects against isolated incidents and security failures to ensure user experience is not affected and high-availability is maintained at all times. Learn how to tackle gaming cloud security challenges with a robust and flexible security infrastructure.
SEA Gaming Conference Agenda
10:00 - 11:05: Sessions 1-2: Game Tech Behind Great Games / Cloud-Native Security
11:05 - 11:20: Session 3: Alibaba Cloud Global Accelerator in Gaming
11:20 - 11:55: Session 4: Automation with Terraform and Helm
11:55 - 12:30: Session 5: Alibaba Cloud Big data & AI solution in Gaming industry
Gaming, Security, Content Acceleration, Network
Lead Solution Architect, Alibaba Cloud International Business
Cybersecurity Solution Architect, Alibaba Cloud International Business
Gaming Conference Sessions 1-2: Game Tech Behind Great Games / Cloud-Native Security
Gaming Conference Session 3: Alibaba Cloud Global Accelerator in Gaming
Gaming Conference Session 4: Automation with Terraform and Helm
Gaming Conference Session 5: Alibaba Cloud Big data & AI solution in Gaming industry
1. How likely would you be to recommend this presentation to a friend or colleague?
2. How useful was the content of this webinar to you?
3. Was the webinar's subject matter presented effectively?