Contact person: Claudine Ang Contact email: email@example.com
Wednesday, June 1, 2022, 09:30 - 12:00 UTC+08:00
Peridot Meeting Room 202, Max Atria 1 Expo Dr, Singapore Expo, Max Atria, Singapore, North East, Singapore
Technology that unleashes the innovative potential of companies. That is what Alibaba Cloud Day is all about. At this half-day seminar, you will hear about our latest product innovations and big data and cloud computing trends. You will also hear from respected and accomplished speakers on what businesses can do to accelerate growth, innovation, and digital transformation.
This 2022, our 1st Alibaba Cloud Day will be held alongside Asia Tech x Singapore, Asia’s flagship tech event where technology intersects with society and the digital economy.
Agenda *Are You Fully Vaccinated? Getting here: https://www.singaporeexpo.com.sg/visitor-information By Car By Taxi By Train
10:00-10:05: Opening Remarks - Tech for Innovation by Dr Derek Wang, General Manager of Alibaba Cloud Intelligence, Singapore
10:05-10.10: Alibaba-NTU JRI Most Promising IPP Student Award Presentation by Associate Chair (Research), School of Computer Science and Engineering, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
10:10-11:00: Panel Discussion: Building digital trust for a cyber-inclusive future
• Weaving trust into the C-suites to secure buy-in around building a secure and inclusive digital ecosystem for a sustainable business.
• Creating a culture of risk ownership by empowering from the top-down about possible risk or security issues.
• Maximising growth and future business value through collaboration and trust-building in dynamic environments with business stakeholders, customers and partners
• Keeping a transparent cyberinfrastructure and technological risk management approach to nurture customer confidence, loyalty and market differentiation.
Moderator: Tan Shi Hui, Business Development Director, H Group
Speaker: Dr. Sheng Wang, Research Scientist, Director of the Database and Storage Lab, Alibaba DAMO Academy
Gin Wong, Head of Technology Architecture and Policy, Singapore Pools
Jensen Boey, Head of Engineering, Digital Product, SPHTech, SPH Media - Singapore
Sriram Narayanan, Principal Consultant for Security, Thoughtworks SEA
11:00-11:20: Presentation: How AI applications transform Enterprise Cloud Computing by Dr Hu Nan, Staff AI Solution Architect
11:20-12:05: Panel discussion: Web3.0 strategies amidst the Metaverse, AI & Blockchain revolution
- Web3.0 or the Spatial Web era, just like blockchain technology strives to create a more democratic version of the internet. This is the next stage of web evolution, making the internet more intelligent, and near human-like through the power of AI and enabling technologies. Web3.0 will no longer contain data with centralised organisations, but on blockchain networks i.e. owned by the users themselves.
• What’s the hype about decentralised benefits and how can we empower users to maintain an equitable web for the future?
• How can we as users work together to improve data security, scalability and privacy?
• What are the key enabling technologies to create and distribute highly-tailored content to everyone who consumes the internet?
• How pivotal is Web3.0 in shaping the future of digital economies of the world?
• While Web3.0 opens up new potential for business advantage, but what about the related risks that emerge from this?
• What new tech/business avenues will revolutionise e-commerce in the age of Web3.0?
• Will cryptocurrencies, NFTs, lead the future of finance?
Moderator: Renee Tan, Founder and Managing Director, Hashtaqs
Speaker: Lim Huijie, CEO & Founder, VisionTech
Edmas Neo, Council Chief, Original Startups Collective
Professor Yonggang Wen, Associate Dean (Research), College of Engineering, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
Liu Xinhua, Venture Partner, Gaorong Capital
12:05-12:10: Wrap Up - Key Takeaways by Renee Tan, Founder and Managing Director of Hashtaqs Pte Ltd
Only fully vaccinated attendees will be allowed to enter the Singapore EXPO, and proof of vaccination status will be required to gain entry. Overseas visitors are required to download the TraceTogether App, and scan the QR code at the Singapore EXPO entrance to facilitate contact tracing.
In addition, all attendees need to register for their free visitor pass at https://asiatechxsg.com/registration/ to access meeting room, Peridot 202 for Alibaba Cloud Day.
Situated at the crossroads of 3 main expressways – East Coast Parkway, Pan Island Expressway and Tampines Expressway, MAX Atria is a mere 15-minute drive from the CBD and a 5-minute ride to Changi International Airport.
There are numerous taxis available in Singapore that offer reliable service. The taxi fare from the airport to MAX Atria is about S$15 and to the city about S$20, subject to surcharges.
MAX Atria has a dedicated MRT station next to Hall 6, which is also an interchange station, part of the Changi Airport branch line of the East-West Line and the Downtown Line in the Tampines planning area. Trains arrive every 5 minutes from Changi International Airport and Tanah Merah MRT station. A direct, more convenient way to arrive at Singapore EXPO is through the Downtown Line. It now takes only 30 minutes from CBD areas such as Clarke Quay, Marina Bay and River Valley.
*Are You Fully Vaccinated?
Getting here: https://www.singaporeexpo.com.sg/visitor-information